Post what you're watching

deepak

• 2 weeks later...

Not streaming Luther via Netflix last night because my PS3 (fat 160G) required yet another fucking Sony update which coincided with said PS3's subsequent crap out, vis-a-vis the dreaded red blinking power light on restart. From what I've been able to cull from the Internets, this is likely a motherboard issue requiring a repair. Shutting off the main power switch overnight didn't help. Damn, less than four years of extremely light use as soley a Blu-Ray player/Netfix streamer (never had a game played thru it). Seems to be the average lifespan of electronics these days. angry.png

Finished the last episode of Inside Men (starring the two non-Luther cop actors), waiting for the second of Blackout (starring Christopher Eccleston), and trying to finish the last half of The Prisoner (remake with Jim Caviezel, Ruth Wilson, and Magneto). The latter seems to be getting better, hoping the ending makes up. But Lawrence Miles said it was good, and he wrote Alien Bodies, so.

Edited by Kirosia

Fishing With John (1991)

Musician and actor John Lurie may know very little about fishing, but that doesn't stop him from rounding up an eclectic bunch of celebrity friends and hitting the great outdoors in search of scaly trophies in this tongue-in-cheek documentary series.

W/ Jim Jarmush, Tom Waits, Matt Dillon, Willem Dafoe, and Dennis Hopper.

Started laughing as soon as I heard the theme song. Available on Netflix.

Edited by NightWoundsTime