Post what you're watching

deepak

Luther

Season 1 Episode 6 -- Best. Psychopath. Evar.

EDIT:  Correction -- Season 2, Episode 1.  Still:  Best. Psychopath. Evar.

The fact that she reminds of Allison (she of the red hair albeit lighter and the porcelain skin and similarly succulent lips and of the crush that took me three years to get over) and the fact that Allison, too, was a psychopath, does not have anything at all to do with anything.

First, the season 3 opener of "Downton Abbey". My wife's newest obsession & I've admittedly been hooked too. So well done.

Then S3, eps 2 & 3 of "Portlandia" - We had seen lots of previews on the IFC channel, but for some reason never watched the show. Decided to DVR these eps over the weekend. Omg, this show is f-ing hilarious!

First, the season 3 opener of "Downton Abbey". My wife's newest obsession & I've admittedly been hooked too. So well done.

Then S3, eps 2 & 3 of "Portlandia" - We had seen lots of previews on the IFC channel, but for some reason never watched the show. Decided to DVR these eps over the weekend. Omg, this show is f-ing hilarious!

Definitely try to watch the previous seasons because those first two shows were funny but not the best by far. 

I have one more episode to finish re-watching Game of Thrones S2.  It was not as good as the first season but I am ready for the next one to begin because some good shit happens at the end of the second book.