Post what you're watching

deepak

Hit & Miss -- this is actually really good, I'll probably watch all the (6) episodes.  Why am I so familiar with Chloe Sevigny?  It's like I've seen at least one movie with her in the lead, but looking at her filmography, I've only seen American Psycho (bit part), Demonlover (> bit part, but < starring role), and Zodiac (bit part).

Hit & Miss -- this is actually really good, I'll probably watch all the (6) episodes.  Why am I so familiar with Chloe Sevigny?  It's like I've seen at least one movie with her in the lead, but looking at her filmography, I've only seen American Psycho (bit part), Demonlover (> bit part, but < starring role), and Zodiac (bit part).

Famous BJ scene in Brown Bunny? Big Love?

Haven't seen either of those.

I'm thinking she's just really memorable in everything she does, because the show absolutely fetishizes on her face, and it's extremely unique and expressive...and familiar.

And she was cast so perfectly for the role -- she's got that Roxy Music album cover looks to her.  The scene at the end of episode 3 ("this is how it would work" in answer to the question, "how could it ever work") -- yeah, exactly.

I've seen the Sopranos multiple times, and I love The Twilight Zone.

Who are the non-loathsome characters on The Sopranos? The only ones I can think of are maybe a few guys in the FBI; all minor characters. And Paulie.

I've attempted to watch this again (I watched it all a couple of years after it ended), but I just can't bring myself to do it. First time I watched it I sort of glossed over how annoying Tony actually is.

Orange is the New Black...
This. Only one episode in, but funny how much its introduction is reminding me of boot camp. Making bunks night before and sleeping on top/floor, invisibility techniques, etc. Less yelling and more sleep though. ;) Edited by blessingx