Post what you're watching

deepak

S3, E3 + E4. Fans of S1 + S2 will not be disappointed 

Spoiler: You don't see a Jensen Interceptor* everyday. ;) * Yes, I know it's not an Interceptor, but telling you what it is (hint: twin air vents) gives the game away. If you know where to look. So don't look.

Edited by Grahame

Finally finished the first season of "Orphan Black" this weekend. Very, very good (although the finale was a bit rushed, as they often are these days). Tatiana Maslany is incredible at playing all of those roles!

Also, been keeping up with the remaining episodes of  "Zero Hour". This show has turned out to be quite good. Should never have been cancelled after only two eps, especially knowing it was only designed for a single (half) seasons going in.

Seriously.  If Laura Prepon doesn't get an Emmy nom, the world isn't fair.  The expression on her face when she says, "of course you do"...wow.  I had to watch that scene like 3 times.  Role of a lifetime.  And I was already a fan, but nothing beforehand compares to this.

EDIT #1:  that entire conversation is one for the books.  Just...unholy carp, where did that come from?

EDIT #2:  Just finished season one myself -- unholy carp, that was amazing.

EDIT #3:  I love the fact that they represent evangelical Christians as trailer trash.  That's pretty much my view of them in real life, if a bit oversimplified.

Finished Hit & Miss (finally).  I liked it, but of course the wrap-up left me wanting.  Also, really want to know what that song is at 10:10 of the last episode.  It's got a rockin' grooviness that I usually don't hear together.  The soundtrack is nicely all over the place, from Slipknot to Joy Division to Morrisey/Smiths with lots of very organic and old school stuff like Patsy Cline, Son of Dave with Martina Topley Bird, PJ Harvey, Fink, Gram Rabbit ("Dirty Horse" is the unofficial theme, I think) and Micah P. Hinson.  Lots of morose-ness, medigs.

Finished season 1 of "The Fall" - like

Gillian Anderson looks amazing playing British with a very consistent accent, in this gritty, serial-killer drama based in Belfast. It's well-done, with interesting parallels between the killer's acts & the rest the cast's regular lives juxtaposed expertly for the viewer, underscoring the theme of compartmentalizing different aspects of one's life. All five eps are available on Netflix.

Finished Netflix season 4 of Arrested Development. Overall I felt slightly under whelmed. The show works best as the full dysfunctional family; dedicating an entire episode (plus they are 30 minutes instead of 22) to a single character felt off though there were some great ones like GOB and Buster. Loved the Fake Block plot as well.

He is an original.

"I'll tell you something about history. From the beginning of time, the bad guys always had the best uniforms. Napoleon, the Confederates, the Nazis. They all had killer uniforms. I mean, the SS uniform is fucking brilliant! They were the rock stars of that time. What you're gonna do? They just look good"

http://thequietus.com/articles/00148-lemmy-in-bother-for-nazi-loot