Post what you're watching

deepak

My regulars:  on CWTV.com -- Arrow and Flash and probably iZombie when it starts; on hulu:  Marvel's Agent Carter (she climbs an electrified fence in the first episode without shutting off the power!) and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Forever, Castle, and Gotham (Moreena Baccarin is crazy cute); on Amazon Prime: Archer.

Just finished Dirk Gently.  Did anyone else not know that this was made into a TV show?  No wonder it only lasted for one season.  Darren Boyd!

Just started Black Mirror -- fantastic.

Also watched the three Ghost in the Shell: Arise OAVs during my absence.  Superb!  Kinda reboot kinda prequelish, and they made her petite, which I think more suits her character.  (I.E. not anime-huge boobs -- they do have one minor character that's more typically anime looking, but not Kusanagi)

My regulars:  on CWTV.com -- Arrow and Flash and probably iZombie when it starts; on hulu:  Marvel's Agent Carter (she climbs an electrified fence in the first episode without shutting off the power!) and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Forever, Castle, and Gotham (Moreena Baccarin is crazy cute); on Amazon Prime: Archer.

You and I share shockingly similar taste in TV based on this paragraph.  

• Like 1

You and I share shockingly similar taste in TV based on this paragraph.  

Yeah -- let me know what else you watch, maybe I'm just not aware of it.  Will probably start catching up on Justified and Blacklist...oh, and Librarians (which is just silly -- you know how silly it is when Bruce Campbell guest stars as the embodiment of the true spirit of Christmas.

There is a Forth Arise, Dusty.  I have it, but haven't watched it yet.  I haven't really liked the Arise series.  I'm a big fan of the two original movies, and the two series and its movie, though.

Thanks for that -- the way Netflix arranges them (by name -- Ghost Tears; Ghost Whispers; etc.) is very annoying, so not surprised I missed one.  I have enjoyed the series, and am a huge fan of the two movies and the Stand Alone Complex series -- 2 seasons and a movie?  I may not have seen the movie.  Is that Solid State Society?  I heard it was just pieces of the episodes glued together to run as a movie, or was that the Laughing Man movie?  I think I just answered my own question.  Well, I guess I know what I'm renting next.

Oh, also:  Steins;Gate -- absolutely fantastic.  It starts off really light, but gets crazy dark in one episode about half way through.  Just heart-wrenching.

Yeah -- let me know what else you watch, maybe I'm just not aware of it.  Will probably start catching up on Justified and Blacklist...oh, and Librarians (which is just silly -- you know how silly it is when Bruce Campbell guest stars as the embodiment of the true spirit of Christmas.

Ah crap, I didn't realize that Justified had started back up.  Frack, add that to the list that I need to catch up on too.  I was watching Scorpion but I'm probably giving it up.  It just hasn't lived up to what it could have been.