Post what you're watching

deepak

more or less, just substitute your bank account and emotions for death.

I can relate, I definitely had a few roller coaster GF's in my time. And not the fun "Woooooo" type of roller coaster, the "oh shit, I'm gonna puke, wait, this is awesome, nope, gonna hurl" type. Hell hath no fury and all that...

I can relate, I definitely had a few roller coaster GF's in my time. And not the fun "Woooooo" type of roller coaster, the "oh shit, I'm gonna puke, wait, this is awesome, nope, gonna hurl" type. Hell hath no fury and all that...

I'l be good here, especially given your new powers, and refrain from naming said roller coasters...

spill the dirt!

There's way to much to spill, really. Most of the women that I dated prior to meeting my wife were all pretty f'ed up in one way or another. So pick your poison, you want the story of mono-syllabic girl, contract girl, interview girl, don't treat me nice girl or one of others? :) My dating life would make a good comedy, that much is certain.

Monosyllabic girl - we dated on and off for about 6 months before I finally broke it off out of pure frustration. The issue with her, as one might guess, was that she just wouldn't talk. I know, I know, most guys would kill for a girlfriend who didn't yap all that time but at some point it's nice to, you know, just sit around and have a conversation about something. MSG wouldn't do that, it was all one word answers all the time. What made this all the more ironic is that she was brilliant, in the very literal sense. She's a bio-chemist for a pharmaceutical company now. Didn't hurt that she was quite attractive too, I love swimmers...

I once dated "takes on too many DIY projects, becomes mod, and resembles famous actor" girl. You'd think youd tire fo the constant soldering, and autograph requests. NevAr. Happiest itme of my life, that was. Too bad she dumped me because I was too good looking for her. She wanted to date down. I hear her iron is pretty lonely, now.

I once dated "takes on too many DIY projects, becomes mod, and resembles famous actor" girl. You'd think youd tire fo the constant soldering, and autograph requests. NevAr. Happiest itme of my life, that was. Too bad she dumped me because I was too good looking for her. She wanted to date down. I hear her iron is pretty lonely, now.

You dated deepak, wow, that's f-ed up man.

Saw The Devil's Backbone tonight -- tremendous. (A film by Guillermo del Toro, prior to Pan's Labyrinth (don't know by how much), to which it had some similarities -- it wasn't as good, but neither was it trying to be -- they're different films. But they both begin with youngsters being taken somewhere in a car, and that place being both good and bad, for starters. You quickly learn not to let that distract you.)

I once "dated" a junkie (which is ironic, because I'm tee-totally [or is it tee-total-ish?]).

My fake girlfriends would call, converse brilliantly, read books that interest me, want to see the same movies, and make exceptional love.