Post what you're watching

deepak

You're a horrible person!  Too cheap for a babysitter, so you subject the other movie patrons to a 6-month-old infant?!?!?

My kids > other people. She didn't make a peep the entire movie, as was to be expected.

Also, House of 1000 Corpses wasn't exactly a blockbuster film with packed houses every showing.

**BRENT**

32 minutes ago, MexicanDragon said: My kids > other people. She didn't make a peep the entire movie, as was to be expected.

I like how that doesn't explain why you didn't get a babysitter.   I'm sure your list goes "Me > my kids > other people".

Nope, my kids are way ahead of me. That's why I currently live in relative poverty so they can go to the best public school in the region, a school that was at one point rated the best magnet school in the country.

**BRENT**

• Like 1

8 hours ago, morphsci said:

I wish my son was still a baby so I could annoy the annoying talking douchebags I have to share the movie theaters with now.

I've had very few episodes with noisy babies at movie theaters, and the few that did happen usually were quickly ushered out by Mom or Dad. I'm constantly annoyed by folks old enough to know how to act, but lacking any concern for others. I'm not one to sit quietly however, and will call them on their shit.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, morphsci said:

I wish my son was still a baby so I could annoy the annoying talking douchebags I have to share the movie theaters with now.

What the hell, man?  You realize you'd be punishing the people who are quiet, too, don't you?  I'm a shusher, not a talker.

11 hours ago, MexicanDragon said:

Nope, my kids are way ahead of me. That's why I currently live in relative poverty so they can go to the best public school in the region, a school that was at one point rated the best magnet school in the country.

So buying stuff that should theoretically be beyond your means has nothing to do with it?  And I'm not saying that from a holier-than-thou perspective -- I buy some seriously stupid shit when I should be spending it elsewhere -- but at least I'm honest about it.