Post what you're watching

deepak

Hahahahahahah :D

Clearly I should seek professional help! But I do <3 Ms. Blunt.

Have you seen her in anything other than The Devil Wears Prada? Have I? Does she do anything outside of acting? Or is my memory of your post the entire reason I remember her name (which is pretty scary in itself: "hot girls" ==> memory; what I had for lunch yesterday ==> /dev/null)?

Have you seen her in anything other than The Devil Wears Prada? Have I? Does she do anything outside of acting? Or is my memory of your post the entire reason I remember her name (which is pretty scary in itself: "hot girls" ==> memory; what I had for lunch yesterday ==> /dev/null)?

She's quite fetching in My Summer of Love as well. It's a pretty interesting story and I wasn't quite sure what to make of it the first time around. But I thought enough of it to watch it a 2nd time and it's a definitely a good little film.

i'm not quite sure it's the kind of film that one is supposed to think about ;)

yeah, for shizzle. It's all the lore that is completely foreign to me but common place in the movie that threw me for a loop. The people that made the movie thought that the viewer would know what the hell was going on but I however didn't have any Idea what the fuck was going on.

I liked the fighting and crazy style of the visuals though!

On a sillier note, I some how convinced about 10 people from my work to come over tomorrow and watch Carrot Top's one and only movie "chairman of the board". I'll let you know how I feel about it's major and minor themes when I see it.