Post what you're watching

deepak

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:15 AM, MexicanDragon said:

Grace & Frankie

Loving it.

**BRENT**

Caught up with all three seasons this past week/weekend. Wonderfully scripted & deftly delivered.

Fantastic performances all around. I love Lily Tomlin even more than I did before, if that's possible.

• Like 1

I loved that too!

I amazes me how the Coen's "slow fall of dominos" keeps me glued to the story and characters. Sometimes I wonder if it's an experiment in pacing that we're all subjects in.

And you never know how or where the main characters will evolve into but I loved all the main's this season.

More, more, more (speaking of which, the show has had me searching for long forgotten hits time after time)!

• Like 1

Caught up on episodes 5-8 of Twin Peaks.

This show is fucking nuts!

I honestly have no idea what anyone must think who isn't a huge fan/very familiar with the earlier show. They are moving fast (on a million different story threads) and not slowing down for anyone.

The bands at the Bang Bang to end each episode is so sick and is probably my single favorite thing about the new season.

Edited by TMoney

In going from a vintage mid-2000's Panasonic plasma to a brand new OLED TV the biggest thing that stands out to me isn't the 4k resolution, its how good the lighting looks in HDR content. My goodness is HDR ever a game changer (at least for me).

Thankfully almost every show Netflix and Amazon makes has HDR now. Some of my PS4 games also seem to have HDR patched in, and they look phenomenal as well.

I don't see myself ever buying a 4k blu-ray player, but I would be curious to see HDR movies going forward.

• Like 2