Post what you're watching

deepak

the real mystery is how long they'll be able to continue milking the gravy train.

Didn't ABC say it was only going to run til 2010? something like only 3 more seasons, shortened to 16 episodes each, which should reduce the tendency for really slow middle-of-the-season slumps.

It's no BSG, or Firefly, or Deadwood, but at least it isn't 24.

Didn't ABC say it was only going to run til 2010? something like only 3 more seasons, shortened to 16 episodes each, which should reduce the tendency for really slow middle-of-the-season slumps.

Not sure if it's till 2010, but they are definitely shortening the seasons to make it more like a "mini-series" now. Can't say I'm too happy about that.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=3148550

That was in may, but more or less official about it ending in 2010.

A total of 48 episodes will air over the next three seasons, with 16 episodes running without a break each season in the style of Fox's "24." That will take care of viewer complaints about reruns that left them dangling.

She's alright.

For: slavic

Against: blonde

Re: episodes -- meh, I don't watch TV...wait a minute, Jayne is on the show (Adam Baldwin)? That makes it worth watching right there.

"Also, I didn't want to miss any gunplay."

I think I like it already -- is this out on DVD? Never mind, I can google/ask Hirsch (Hirsch knows about DVDs).