Post what you're watching

deepak

• 4 weeks later...

Life

Avoided this for ages for no reason at all, recently got a subscription to Starz channel on Prime video and saw that it was available.

Starting Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal and Rebecca Ferguson. For someone into this kind of sci-fi creature film I thought it was an intense ride that did not let up once it got going. Really cool.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Eurovision 2018,

because: Eurovision 2018.

The official videos of the #1 and #2 songs give you the songs.

But don't capture The performances they put on at the final.

The rehearsals give you an idea ...

and for the full list ..

Edited by Grahame

Larrysandersshowtitlecard.jpg

I realize I'm a couple of decades late to this party, but I saw The Larry Sanders Show was streaming on HBOGO and decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did, it is F#$%ing hilarious!

Edited by TMoney
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Larrysandersshowtitlecard.jpg
I realize I'm a couple of decades late to this party, but I saw The Larry Sanders Show was streaming on HBOGO and decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did, it is F#$%ing hilarious!
Same thing happened to me with Curb Your Enthusiasm, always wanted to see it growing up never had HBO access. Watched it in 2017 laughing my ass off.

Always saw Larry Sanders show floating around never got to see it. It's finally time. Will do it in 2018.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been watching Black Mirror. Really interesting... Kind of a high tech Twilight Zone.

Freaking love some Black Mirror. Some of the episodes miss the mark with me a but that's ok because each episode is a completely different story with different characters entirely, but some of them are really good.

The entire history of you and USS Callister are wonderful. It really is like today's version of The Twilight Zone.

Half way through The Terror -- AMC series. I read the book a few years ago. Series is extremely well done

So good. I waited for months for this, as soon as I saw the trailer. This show is just dropping with atmosphere and looks and feels so authentic to that time.

The show is exactly what I hoped it would be. I'm usually not into series shows at all but this is right up my alley.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And the debate mentioned in the documentary in its entirety:

I think Polly Toynbee says something most insightful:  "I think it's extraordinarily rare for the religious to be funny, or to be funny about their religion, or even about anybody else's.  I think there is a great humour vacuum at the heart of all religion."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...