Post what you're watching

deepak

50 minutes ago, Knuckledragger said:

After watching the first five seasons of Magnum PI in 1080p courtesy of BezosVision, I've moved on to another relic from my childhood ...Dallas.

Let us know when you get to the prequel. 

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2020 at 9:57 AM, Dusty Chalk said:

You’re not supposed to like that.

It was destiny! In season 2 episode 3 of A Series of Unfortunate Events (which I believe maps over to book #612), they introduced Esmé Squalor, clearly named after the Salinger short For Esmé, with Love and Squalor, which a certain other Esmé is named for. She just smiled the whole episode. 

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 4

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:44 AM, emelius said:

finished Maniac with Jonah Hill & Emma Stone...

it could've been a movie w/a little polish...

overall, as far as shows I've been watching, it places just below Castle Rock...but above Sharp Objects...

Just finished Maniac & loved it! So quirky, and so many layers. Cathartic & ultimately satisfying, imo. One of my favorite tv series ever now.

Speaking of super fun series, one of the pluses of HBO becoming HBOMax is the Warner/TBS tie in, so Search Party seasons one and two are widely available before season three hits in a few weeks (season four already deep in production). Been drinking in season two around work this week. 

search_party_wild_postings.jpg

Edited by blessingx
  • Like 3

I may have just hit the rails part, and agree on likability, though at least part of that is probably the differences between the paths/general stories covered (and if rumors are true it’s going to get darker in three). Kinda like if Seinfeld was a season of, well Seinfeld, and then a season of its final episode. 

Edited by blessingx

1 hour ago, VPI said:

I have been watching Manny's new series.  Maybe I am biased as I know everyone in the videos as clients or friends, but I am super impressed with the concept.

Just saw one of these pop up in my feed with Matthew McConaughey, which looks like it was episode 2. Will try to check this out; agree about the concept.