Post what you're watching

deepak

Amiga 4000 Restoration featuring Commodore Engineer Dave Haynie

I never had an Amiga, but a friend showed me some awesome games on his machine back in the day. The Amiga and Atari ST versions of games were always better than the PC versions.

Edited by HiWire
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quarantine watching:

1. Finally finished watching Ozark season 3. Ending kinda surprised me a bit.
  2. Penny Dreadful: City of Angels (Showtime). Show about race riots in LA pre-WWII, with some Hispanic religious supernatural stuff, as well as Nazi party activities in LA, thrown in. This one was pretty good I thought. Not sure if there will be a season 2, but I hope so. I had watched the original Penny Dreadful (also Showtime) previously, which is set in Victorian London.
  3. Perry Mason (HBO). A remake of the classic show from the '50s-'60s, this time Perry is a private investigator, set in 1932 LA. Only up to the 4th episode, but pretty good so far.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:46 AM, jpelg said:

Travelers (season 2) - another good round for Netflix. Just wish there wasn't such long times between seasons. Glad I re-watched S1,e12 to refresh my memory. Probably shoulda re-watched the entire first season. Still, good stuff.

Finally got around to the final season of Travelers (season 3). I actually went back through S2 again due to the long timeframe since originally watching that. Great stuff, and a satisfying ending journey for our time-hoppers.

Now on to The Magicians (SyFy). I'm well into season 2 now, and binging hard. How the heck did I miss this when it was actually on IRT? Great stuff here too, for many of the same reasons, plus the occasional musical theater number!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a dark one for your covid night viewing.

And another cool soundtrack from Saunder Jurriaans and Danny Bensi (Ozark) and creepy performances from Ben Mendelsohn and Cynthia Erivo

A little flawed but I was pretty hooked after a couple of episodes.

Edited by ironbut