Post what you're watching

deepak

Stumbled across  'The Repair Shop' on Netflix. 

It's a British show that's exactly as it sounds. Quite interesting.  This is definitely my type of thing. Some wonderful craftsmen.

Edited by swt61
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, swt61 said:

The Outsider. Limited series, based on a Stephen King book. 

Kind of spooky or a lot of spooky?  Looks interesting but sometimes I would rather torture  myself with racing vehicles that are far to heavy and illogical vs scaring the crap out of myself....LOL

HS

• Like 1

Re: "Mare of Easttown", it's well-worth watching, if you are up for the basic premise/subject. The first episode is horribly depressing, and almost dissuaded me from sticking with it. But it hits a stride quickly & doesn't have unnecessary filler. I thought I had it figured out, but did not see the ending coming. Winslet turns in a great performance. Supporting cast is good too. Probly even better binging, than week-to-week.

• Like 2

Mare isn’t the only Midwestern mystery out there to solve. If this Memorial Day weekend you find yourself asking “what are the ties of the Protestant Reformation to Old World Amish?” see below. Watched this morning.   

^ Similarly, I had great interest at the start when it felt something different, but lost interest by the end of the pilot as it got more conventionally genre-focused. I mean that less as a criticism, than to set expectations. Melissa has been enjoying it.