deepak

Post what you're watching

sorry, dude. there are rumors that they are going to make a movie to tie it all up.

Yeah, I read some of those and it sounded like a 50:50 proposition. I just hate it when they don't give a series like that an opportunity to wrap things up in any fashion (from what I've read). I don't need answers to everything but a couple wouldn't be all bad. I'm sure I'll still enjoy the heck out of the next two seasons, I just wish there was going to be more.

It's great isn't it?

Yeah I love it. I'm trying to find their CD.

"yeah she works at a coffee shop...and she's leaving for Iraq tomorrow, she's a sniper in delta force" lol

That was the only episode I've seen.

That episode was a little different from all the other ones. I think the second, sixth, and seventh ones are the best. The David Bowie song is amazing.

They have a bunch of live videos on youtube, which are a bit different, but also great.

That episode was a little different from all the other ones. I think the second, sixth, and seventh ones are the best. The David Bowie song is amazing.

They have a bunch of live videos on youtube, which are a bit different, but also great.

I'm going to watch them in order. I'll check out the youtube vids when I can stop listening to music.

you fucking cocksuckers caused me to fucking stay awake on the fucking train this morning, instead of fucking sleeping you mother fuckers.

Top Gear Polar Special, in HD :)

It was, in my opinion, damn near television perfection. Sofa king good.