Post what you're watching

deepak

One of my all time favorite funny films!

Every time I watch it, I get a new fav scene (and I just noticed the smiley face button in the poster).

Cloris Leachman confessing ",.. he was my boyfriend!" or the fact that Gene Hackman didn't want to be billed as the blindman.

First time I saw it was on a date. 

I don't even remember who the gal was!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TMoney said:

I tried to get in to Mr. Robot. The first two episodes were dynamite, but it lost me after that. Made it to the big twist and I think I'm done. :(

The big twist is towards the end of season one, IIRC.  Or maybe you just figured it out sooner'n I did.

2 hours ago, EdipisReks1 said:

I haven't loved the second season.  I haven't even bothered watching the most recent 3 or 4 eps.

Totally digging the second season.  That's some fucked up shit right there.  The only thing I'm not digging is how they've been keeping the characters apart from each other.  Elliott from the others, Angela from the others, etc.  But I'm really enjoying the character Streep's daughter is playing.

The second season is different but I'm still loving it.

I can totally understand that it's not for everyone. But I think that's one of the great things about the way the small screen has grown up. 

When shows try and please everyone, they naturally drift toward the lowest common denominator. If they stay true to the story/message, folks who aren't interested will eventually drift to shows that speak to them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ironbut said:

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell is my new fav show via Netflix.

I'm only on the 4th episode and I'm worried about running out of season 1!

Yeah, they said I might like it, and I do, though I'm in the middle of Penny Dreadful right now, so will probably finish that first.  I think I watched one or two episodes.

But now I got Blacklist season 3, too...argh...

4 hours ago, ironbut said:

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell is my new fav show via Netflix.

I'm only on the 4th episode and I'm worried about running out of season 1!

Yeah, they said I might like it, and I do, though I'm in the middle of Penny Dreadful right now, so will probably finish that first.  I think I watched one or two episodes.

But now I got Blacklist season 3, too...argh...