New KEF LS50 Meta & LS50 Wireless II

Oh, okay (wipes brow, loses interest)

Still interested for my friend though, let me know if/when you decide to move on them.  Realize it’s a friend you don’t know, so no need for friend pricing, he’s just frugal enough to want used instead of new.

While I have enjoyed the LSX I have to say that the KEF software is atrocious.  It's probably some of the worst software I've had to deal with in the past 10 years.

On 10/1/2020 at 1:02 PM, cutestory said:

If I made a list of the gear that I just stare at and watch depreciate, I'd...maybe be able to start selling it? Ugh.

This is exactly why I started my new business...

T.I.C.E.

Terminating Incompatible Contemporary Equipment. 

All you need to do is package up that pesky, unused gear, and ship it to me for proper disposal. We are a zero landfill disposal business, so you need feel no guilt whatsoever.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, tkam said:

While I have enjoyed the LSX I have to say that the KEF software is atrocious.  It's probably some of the worst software I've had to deal with in the past 10 years.

That appears to be one of the better developments with the new Kef wireless 2, in that they’ve completely redesigned a new app to replace the two apps I believe you had to use before.

You really only need to use the one app to set them up.  The stream app is entirely useless but it's easy enough to stream straight to them over Airplay, etc.

If the new app is truly better than that would remove the only real complaint I have with these (course the app is only for the new speakers).