How long till my old school MPX3 kills me?

Demo model MPX3 bought in July 2004. Moved around a decent amount since then. Give me your best gues  

1. 1. Demo model MPX3 bought in July 2004. Moved around a decent amount since then. Give me your best gues

• Today
    • This year
    • Within 5 years
    • Within 10 years
    • I'll die of old age while listening to this gorgeous piece of gear.

my ppx3 6sn7 isnt running a single 6sn7 tube ; ). I sounds better then ever... Adapters are expensive but so worth it... price and sound quality wise.... Keep in mind that I'm using primarily grados (so 5687's do something special here) .

Mikhail is a salesmen..not a killer.

Amp shouldnt kill you but it will die of aged tubes eventually. dried caps will get it to...but SP will still be around and Mikhail will be more then happy to..i am sure...And this wont happen for alonggggg time.

Now I wouldnt worry about your mpx killing you but Rumor has it My Raptor is over your home and your soon to be locked in ..

good luck..dont leave the house all day!

• 1 month later...

I bet the amp sounds really weird with the tubes in that order.

hehe... but a few years ago some people went on experimenting with different tubes for the left and right outputs and actually found combos they liked. of course, I still think that's pretty odd. :P

• 4 weeks later...