Apple AirPods Max

It's fun watching people freak out about the price..... Having said that the biggest question I have is the case.  Other than it immediately putting the phones in low power mode it seems entirely pointless.  Doesn't really provide that much protection and leaves the mesh headband (possibly the least durable part) entirely exposed?

Then again I'm not exactly the target market here, this is for the Beats crowd who want a purse/bra shaped case to carry around.

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, tkam said:

It's fun watching people freak out about the price..... Having said that the biggest question I have is the case.  Other than it immediately putting the phones in low power mode it seems entirely pointless.  Doesn't really provide that much protection and leaves the mesh headband (possibly the least durable part) entirely exposed?

Then again I'm no exactly the target market here, this is for the Beats crowd who want a purse/bra shaped case to carry around.

https://thenextweb.com/plugged/2020/12/09/airpods-max-case-headphones-abomination-insult-apple-analysis/

• Angry 1

Quote: “I’ve been using over-ear headphones daily for around 16 years now, and every single pair I’ve used have come with a case that covers their entirety.”

Yeah? Do you carry the box around? What shitty headphones are you buying?
  • Haha 3