celebrities on head-fi?

NightWoundsTime

Yeah, and that doesn't really make him a celebrity anyways. It's like those guys who stand in the back during the rap video's. You know they only got on the set because their cousin's friend is 50 Cent's jeweler.

I've got a couple records (4x800, DMR, 3000M run) at my University, so I guess that makes me an on-campus celebrity O0

We have someone who was a major leaguer, played in the outfield for the Minnesota Twins. Look up the celeb thread. Also, we have a founding member of the Human League and Heaven17 too, not hard to spot. Those are the only other two who have come out publicly.

Lol, I bet Scrypt's book is unreadable. That guy can construct a sentence that looks really cool but means nothing (to me at least).

I've got it and it's conventional in writing...if not in content.

I've spoken to him on the phone, he's a speed talker who won't quit but a very nice guy and likes to laugh. Cultural references fly fast and furious and I'd recommend lots of caffeine prior if you want to keep up. :laugh:

I've got it and it's conventional in writing...if not in content.

I've spoken to him on the phone, he's a speed talker who won't quit but a very nice guy and likes to laugh. Cultural references fly fast and furious and I'd recommend lots of caffeine prior if you want to keep up. :laugh:

This seems to be quite common among head-fiers, I've met at about 5-8 who fit this catergory.