Too much edition 9 love in Headfi....have u listened to them?

purk

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of doing the same here. And his HE60's. And your DAC. And jpak's L3000's (hope you're bringing them, jpak). Wow, I actually have more items I want to listen to then the past area meets.

Any news on your Singlepower, Haj? Seems like that thing has been in your sig for longer than most of my builds, which is saying something.

I was recently able to directly compare the Ed 9's and the PROline 750's.

They are obviously different headphones, with the bass much more present as mentioned earlier, but let's talk about comfort.

I understand the funky leather and all, but those Ed9's have SERIOUS clamping action. Very uncomfortable in my opinion. The 750's are much more wearable over longer listening sessions.

Any news on your Singlepower, Haj? Seems like that thing has been in your sig for longer than most of my builds, which is saying something.

Not really - it's been 'almost done' for a bit now. I really was hoping the amps will be ready by the meet, but I guess I'll just have to setup a mini-meet after they arrive.