Happy Birthday, Steve!

n_maher

Thanks everyone!

60 came in with a vengeance today. Unfortunately not in a fun way. As Al posted elsewhere, it turns out that I got Vertigo for my 60th Birthday! Today was the roughest of the last few days, but I'm very happy to have a diagnosis. I have meds and an appointment for lab work to follow up, so feeling good about that.

All of that said, the best thing you can ever hope to get on your Birthday is the best friends a guy could ever hope for! Once again Al has completely taken care of me in a scary medical situation. I really did win the friendship lottery when I met all of you! I can't state enough how much of a blessing you all are to have in my life! 

My Mother is constantly amazed at what you folks have done for me, and how loving and caring you have been. She has met some of you in person, Marc, Shelly and Al, and has commented to me how lucky I am. She seems to think that something in me draws friends like you fine folks, but I know that I just got very lucky finding so many true friends in one place! So even with the latest circumstances, it really has been a fantastic Birthday!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1