Need help with an important life decision

aerius

Which chick looks better with me?  

1. 1. Which chick looks better with me?

• Chick #1
    • Chick #2
    • Chick #3

Hi, I'm not sure which chick I should marry, and call upon the wise men of Head-case to aid me in this most difficult of difficult life decisions.

Chick #1...............................................................................Chick #2........................

r2.jpgj2.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dusty... might be pertain to something other than his chalk....

Any way, what do their mom's look like (MILFs), that might give you a clue about future looks.

Unless you are pushing 30, no need to get hitched right off.

How long have you been dating each one?

Dude, the last time most of us saw a chick naked in real life (I.E. on purpose, for us, not running away, etc.), the twin towers were still standing.

Might I suggest a vacation in Nevada to enjoy the brothels? :dance:

How old are you? You look too young to be getting married.

If I lived in Quebec, I'd be celebrating my 10th year of legal drinking. It's also the age where women stop aging, and start lying about their age.

Might I suggest a vacation in Nevada to enjoy the brothels? :dance:
You may not.[me=Dusty Chalk]assumes an indignant air.[/me]

Tell us more about both women. Which one has the interest in audio (if either)? How about the other one -- does she tolerate music, or what? Religions? How does it compare to yours? Which one has the wealthier parents? Is either one a drama-queen? I friggin' hate drama queens.

Do either of them have a hot older sister? Aunt? Single mom? Live in the DC area?

Easy!

-With chick #1, you'll need to get a mountain bike to keep up. (BTW, this reminds me of that CC rewards commercial where everyone but one dude in a group have bikes, then he decides to go first downhill, of course he ends up flipping a few times before reaching the end of the hill)

-With chick #2, you'll need to get a man bag and be all set.

You do the math >:D

All joking aside, at your age, I'd vote neither. You're young. Enjoy the youth and freedom. Plenty of time and if it so happens one of those two are THE woman you're to spend your life with, that's great. She'll be there today, tomorrow and when the time is right. Make it a LOOONNNGG engagement if you're seriously considering this. See her at her best and worst. Every mood....every situation. Make sure she's your best friend and that your heart and mind are 110% certain that she's the one and only.....forever. If there's even a smidgen of doubt, DON'T DO IT! The mere fact that you're asking this question speaks volumes. I vote neither.