stax mafia electrostatic portable

kevin gilmore

I had to pause this project for a bit, but I'm picking it back up now.

I've had issues with some of the batteries I've been testing.  I'm going to try and get a clean set and test with my current 3S balancer as well as a stock (ebay) 3S battery protection circuit.

• Like 5

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, nopants said:

Can't tell if you're justifying stealing the design or getting mad that you got exposed, maybe it's both

NOT decoding from power DAC to amplifier is completely my design😑

10 hours ago, JoaMat said:

Vilket land är det?

是哪个国家?

是哪个国家?

是哪个国家?

CN 中国

8 minutes ago, JoaMat said:

@HVRV  Please,

Never ever make any changes within a quote. I urge you to make appropriate changes in your earlier posts.

My English level is limited, I don't understand what you mean, do you say not to change the price? Always keep the price of $ 400?

1 hour ago, HVRV said:

Kevin Gilmore also said that Stax D10 is a D class amplifier, I design a Class A amplifier expects to have better sounds. I hope so that🤔

Absolutely not. Stax D10 uses apex high voltage opamps and is class a/B with limited voltage swing.

other amplifiers out there use class D amp driving transformers. birgir has a couple of them. they suck.

If your amplifier is indeed $400 then i want to buy one NOW. Since the design is virtually identical to my design there is no reason for me to build one when i can buy yours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevin gilmore said:

Absolutely not. Stax D10 uses apex high voltage opamps and is class a/B with limited voltage swing.

other amplifiers out there use class D amp driving transformers. birgir has a couple of them. they suck.

If your amplifier is indeed $400 then i want to buy one NOW. Since the design is virtually identical to my design there is no reason for me to build one when i can buy yours.

In my country. A representing the formation is the push-pull design and D represents digital circuits such as op amp.

In addition, I don't know how to mail my product to other countries. If you have a better way I am willing to provide my products after the Chinese New Year's Day

I can determine that my product does not contain taxes and freights, stabilizing in $ 400👐

47 minutes ago, JoaMat said:

@HVRV,

When you quote someone’s post it will appear in your post marked with the members name and time of the post in its own “window”. In that window you can’t make any changes.

You have quoted me and written something I haven’t said. I don’t like that.

Ok, I will pay attention to this problem.

13 minutes ago, judo said:

In any country who thinks opamp is a digital circuit can not steal anybody's design. You could be the merchant. If so, I am going to buy an amp from you too.

If you want to buy my amp I suggest you better find a Chinese friend to help you buy