Got a few resistors and a couple of 100nF capacitors to hand?

PinkFloyd

I'd love to hear your impressions it's not every day that a different crossfeed circuit comes about but, when it does, it's worth trying. Unfortunately I don't have any 18K resistors to hand (everything else but >:() have ordered some and they will be here Tuesday...... in the meantime if any of you finger on the iron fast guns feel like trying it out and giving feedback it would be appreciated.

Feedback in this thread here please, my joint couldn't handle the bandwith, Just thought I'd put this by you guys and trust you'll appreciate it.

Pinkie.

That looks pretty interesting, and I like the idea behind it. I don't have the parts around to try, but maybe I'll be able to order up some soon. I'll probably follow that thread you linked to.

I've got one in circuit and to be honest it's so natural sounding I find it hard going back over to normal headphone listening. Once the transistors etc. are incorporated into the circuit this promises to be one very special little device 8)

I assume this would work balanced as well? Double the circuit for + and - sides? resistors between L+ R+ L- R- etc? I want to stick 1 in a 4 pin xlr barrel :) I guess I need to make sure it'd work on the output side of a headphone amp, too, or I'll have to do it differently.