What are you smoking right now?

grawk

Marlboro Reds currently. Got a carton at duty free on my way back from Manhattan. The idea is that once these are gone I'm done, but we'll see. Reading Allen Carr's book in hopes that it will give me the extra push I need.

I could send you a pic of my Mothers lung cancer scar. It goes half way around her body. That would certainly help.

I almost feel appreciative toward my Mom and Dad for chain smoking in the car, in the winter, in Alaska. If I hadn't lived in a perpetual cloud of cigarette smoke as a child, I might not have been so adamant about never picking up the habbit.

I could send you a pic of my Mothers lung cancer scar. It goes half way around her body. That would certainly help.

I almost feel appreciative toward my Mom and Dad for chain smoking in the car, in the winter, in Alaska. If I hadn't lived in a perpetual cloud of cigarette smoke as a child, I might not have been so adamant about never picking up the habbit.

Scare tactics never work, but thanks for the offer. :)

I actually lived with heavy smokers when I was young and hated it as well. I guess I'm just less intelligent than you. :P

3509715084_24c8627f92_b.jpg

Contrary to what Messers Limbaugh and Schwarzenegger have lead you to believe, it is difficult to avoid looking like an idiot with a cigar hanging out of one's mouth. Shot with my infrared-converted PowerShot G2, under a pair of 90W halogen floods. Straight out of the camera, no edits at all. Headphones are Koss Pro1s, cigar was a Partagas 1845 maduro something-or-other.

• 3 weeks later...

Rocky Patel "The Edge" Maduro. Smoked a few over the weekend while saltwater flyfishing. Intense smoke with great flavor; good bang-for-buck. Also picked up a few Aston VSGs (6 x 50); might just be my all time favorite but too pricey for all but the special occasion.

I've got simple taste. I'm a big fan of the El Rico Habana Rico Club

Have not tried the El Rico's. On the same line though is the Sabor Cubanos. For $80 I think you would be hard pressed to beat a box of the Grand Torpedoes.

El Rico Habano - Rico Club maduro cabinet

Very nice cigar

Looks like a winner. Use a V-cutter; cannot see how it's cut? One of my local cigar shops has an old drum-style V cutter that creates a perfect cut every time.

Shot my palette this afternoon with my favorite traffic-smoke.. Jose Piedra Breva (the ones I gave..Jack & Oedipus? on Friday). Gonna meet the boys for a smoke tonight...might mooch a cadaver, but I'll probably just end up with a 08 Monte 2...

PS: I got a box of 2004 Wolter's BGMs I'm looking to liquidate if anyone's looking... lol

PPS: I dropped the Blazer (my torch at CJ) on Saturday night & I think I killed it. Back to the X-tend..