What are you smoking right now?

grawk

Yeah, you'll never be able to sell those with proof of smoke damage! :D

I guess I'm stuck with them now.

I was thinking more in terms of borderline illegal levels of enjoyment of life.

It's a good thing the glass of Sierra Nevada Stout I was drinking at the time was out of the picture.

i just had a rocky patel olde world reserve corojo toro. very pleasant way of spending an hour outside. very smooth and consistent all the way to the nub. this might be up your alley, jack, as it's a fairly mild medium bodied smoke (a little too mild for my general tastes, but still nice). they are reasonably priced in kentucky, but i have no idea what they would cost in states with high tobacco taxes.

nice, I'll have to check it out. I've never had a Rocky Patel, but I have a Connecticut in my humi.

Yesterday I smoked an Oliva Serie V Lancero. Very nice, and on sale at Atlantic Cigar. Box of 36 for under $100.

Today it was a Nub Maduro. My first Nub. Neat cigar, it really does smoke as long as a regular size cigar, with extremely consistent flavor throughout.

• 2 weeks later...

Tact s2150. Well not really but the one I sold is being sent back to me because it was refused by the buyer. It seems the box had a crushed corner so he would not sign for it so he could open it up and see that the double boxing and original packaging materials totally protected the amp from any damage. :palm::chair: Actually, after the last flurry of emails it seems like a better outcome to not have to deal with him further.

I think we mighta talked about this at CJ, but my friends and I had some not great experiences with him at local Rocky Patel events. I mean, nothing earth-shattering, but enough that I don't care to patronize his buisness. And I don't particularly care for his cigars, so it's been no big loss.

It appears that my wife is going to buy me a pipe and some tobacky for my birthday, as I've been wanting to get one for awhile. Can any of you pipe smokers advise what would be good tobacco for a beginner? I've never been much of a (tobacco at least) smoker, so I'm clueless. Here's the list of what the store has - anything stand out as a must-try? Burlington On Whyte Tobacconists

Yah, "I don't like supporting Rocky Patel, because he didn't act the way I like at a corporate event" and "I'm gonna support Habanos Ltd, because Cuba's such a spiffy place" is like patronizing nazi germany because winston churchill didn't invite you to join his private club.