What are you smoking right now?

grawk

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I think I am getting to the same point. I can have two shots of espresso and go right to bed. After this cigar it took me a good 3 hours to finally sleep.

They are petty good. I really like a number of the smaller cigars and I find that the higher wrapper to fill ratio is nice, though I mentioned this to some asshole cigar douche in London who tried to argue that this wasn't a factor at all.

I find I also like my cigars a bit dryer that might be achievable in this climate as towards the end (especially the larger diameter) get all soggy and soft. The dryer seems to impart a certain spiciness I like.

Just putting them in a humidor for a while would probably do it.

Sorry that was vague. The tobacco is pipe tobacco. I have nevertheless tried that. I am not sure that moisture content of tinned tobacco can be maintained by a 70% humidor? I guess we will see but currently it's still really dry. I pulled some out and put it in a zip lock with a wetted paper towel and after a day it was decent. I squeezed a tiny bit of water into the mix and rolled it around and then left it in open air an it smoked really well...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...