What are you smoking right now?

grawk

As a health conscious person who does not want to end up with emphysema, lung cancer, or any of the other shitty diseases associated with inhaling toxic carcinogenic smoke, let's just say that I don't smoke. So the answer is nothing. But I do eat magic brownies.

If smoking a cigar a couple times a month ends up killing me, I've lived long enough.

Belmont :(

I neeeeed to quit. I really don't understand why my willpower is so low for this, given all the other drugs I've quit in the past. :mikey2:

the only thing harder to quit then cigarettes was amphetamine, says s.w.i.m. ;)

edit: from a purely physical craving standpoint.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well, i got my peterson 303, today. beautiful pipe, smokes well. EXCEPT, i think there was a flaw in the wood around the heel, because i got some burn despite slow, cool smoking. however, i mixed some pipe mud and patched it (and i'm already developing a pretty cake), so i think it'll be fine. i patched a burn through on my Lorenzo, and it smoked fine for 3 more years, until i dropped it not too long ago and broke it.

NIce to find a fellow pipe smoker among the headphone geeks.

I'm breaking in a very nice tan Ferndown bulldog with some latakia blends.

22, 21 the last time I smoked one. My hairs grown since then too. *digs up photo*

Dsc01445-1024.jpg

Gentlemen should be over 50 and have beards before they start smoking a pipe in public. Not that you can do so much of that now anyway, what with the public smoking ban now UK-wide.