What are you smoking right now?

grawk

Some Dunhill Durbar, in my 40s vintage Savinelli KS.  It's a cool, long smoke, but less flavorful than I remember.   The two hours the bowl lasted was great for catching up on some podcasts, though, this evening.  Perfect fine grey ash to the bottom, though it took a little bit of work to get it to stay lit, at top.

Edited by EdipisReks1

I ordered a box of panatelas to try

Funny, I just ordered two (of the MC that is) [emoji4] Not that you will be able to keep them around, but they definitely have a nice caramel flavor when aged a bit.

Ah, you mean the actual panatelas. You should compare with the Montecarlos, I can send you some next time I hit the Post Office:

8c2e2e790e2c56b4df912ac80c349efe.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh, man: I am after anything that is funky and flavorful! 

The Galtaud sounds great.  It's not actually stupidly expensive, or anything, I just have this thing about liquors that used to be cheap.  It's why I don't buy Highland Park 12, anymore, because I used to be able to get it for $25 a bottle.

Durbar again, in the same pipe. The wife is away for the evening (funny how I last smoked a pipe, this same combination, exactly a week before I met her), and I felt like a bit of smoke. The first in a while. This is fantastic tobacco. I’m glad I have a couple tins, as it hasn’t been made in ages. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...