grawk

What are you smoking right now?

I just enjoy the experience of the bubbling and filtering and the burning and the smoke. Just like how I love to make coffee, have a sip, then forget about it.

I just enjoy the experience of the bubbling and filtering and the burning and the smoke. Just like how I love to make coffee, have a sip, then forget about it.

Smoke a hookah.

Had a Montecristo Petit Edmundo, Por Larranaga Panetela, and a JLP Petit Cazadore. Yum.

Another Por Larranaga and JLP. Man these are tasty little sticks. Viva la Habanos.

Perique is some strong stuff. In my pipe smoking days, I mixed it with some other type of tobacco, usually English. I think I did smoke Latakia straight.

Other then some really great molasses tobacco in a hookah when at a friends, I don't smoke. Romman sweet melon, romman double apple, nahkla mint, and a few other random flavors at times. It releases me to the max, but I like that the hookah takes time to set up and clean and helps keep it from becoming an oral fixation and more like something you do socially or relaxing with free time to burn.

or smoke rings....lots of smoke rings.

All this talk of smoking makes me want to light up after exactly one year of quitting.

I just had a nice cubano Ramon allones and some Laphroaig Quarter Cask after dinner with my father in law.

Davidoff Classic. Used to smoke Marlboro Red 100s until a couple of years ago when they ruined the taste here. Interesting thread. I wanted to try a pipe for some time now, and now I'm leaning forward to it.

I just had a nice cubano Ramon allones and some Laphroaig Quarter Cask after dinner with my father in law.

Very nice. What did you think?

It would appear that my Golden Virginia is dry and crispy like a dry crispy thing. Serves me right for staying up so late.