What are the purtiest headphones ever?

postjack

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else think the 325i is an attractive headphone? I sold mine almost a year ago but I still like the way it looks in pictures.

I personally dislike the look of the 325i from photos. I guess it's just me though. :\

Alright boomana, welcome to headcase! :)

your K340's are lovely, I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of them before. The MoP is a nice touch.

Oh neat, I wouldn't even have realized you were brand new to head-case until postjack welcomed you. Welcome :)

The K340 text and the AKG logo on the stand are really cool. I wish Larry would use some less imposing heatshrink on his cables, though.

Nice to see you here boomana... I've always liked your pair, though I likely would have done without the mother of pearl for silly man-reasons. :P

I love the burned in text on the stand and I like the idea of the text on the cups, I just wonder if a smaller font might not look better. Either way, they are a beautiful pair of K340s. :D

EDIT: "I've always liked your pair" - Man, that sounds really bad. :-[:-*