You Know What Time It Is???

ojnihs

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lol, that brings back some annoying memories from dorm life. A kid on my floor put that on loop and left his room. His speakers were on. Really high.

:mikey2: :mikey2: :mikey2:

You know what's hilarious? That happened at my dorm too. There was a group of us trying to break down his door and the R.A. ended up coming and pulling the plug on his computer.

For breakfast this morning, I made the mother of all PB&J sandwiches. I used three slices of bread, and alternated with layers of peanut butter (Jif Smooth of course) and jelly (Welch's grape). Then, to top it off, I put on a bit of honey on either side of the middle piece of bread.

Top it off with a cold glass of 2% milk and you can basically smell the Elmer's Glue you used in 1st Grade...

For breakfast this morning, I made the mother of all PB&J sandwiches. I used three slices of bread, and alternated with layers of peanut butter (Jif Smooth of course) and jelly (Welch's grape). Then, to top it off, I put on a bit of honey on either side of the middle piece of bread.

Top it off with a cold glass of 2% milk and you can basically smell the Elmer's Glue you used in 1st Grade...

Now that is a PB&J sandwich!