Woodworkers of Head Case unite!

swt61

It’s making the pocket just like a Castle machine would, clamp is just there to hold the material while the pocket is cut.  Offset to make the alignment mark easy to see. Operated from the side the picture was taken. 

Edited by naamanf

2 hours ago, naamanf said:

It’s making the pocket just like a Castle machine would, clamp is just there to hold the material while the pocket is cut.  Offset to make the alignment mark easy to see. Operated from the side the picture was taken. 

Did you really not get my "joke"? 🥺

See, if that thing were a fuck machine and you sat on it facing the clamp then the clamp would crush your junk. While being penetrated. Get it? 😣

Cool idea for pocket holes tho, bro. 

Just now, Voltron said:

Did you really not get my "joke"? 🥺

See, if that thing were a fuck machine and you sat on it facing the clamp then the clamp would crush your junk. While being penetrated. Get it? 😣

Can you make a venm diagram? 

It all sounds terribly and I’m considering burning my phone to hopefully forget the visual of a spiral btt attacking my taint. But at least it will be clean, thank you bidet. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, VPI said:

Thanks. I would have preferred to do something bigger but most everything left out in my shop develops rust so I just put the cheap stuff out. 

Are you running a dehumidifier, Jeff?  If not, might be worth trying to see if it helps even if it is unlikely to cure the issue.  I know my shop, without the DH running, goes through huge swings of humidity.   Given the heat/coldsink that most tools represent they attract condensation like crazy which is likely the cause of some of your rust problems.