thrice

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sore subject

Damn, that's unbelievable.

And no one has heard from colin since 8/2. I called and left a message at his parents' house yesterday. Hope to hear back soon.

Blah, blah, blah..this thread is about ME! TALK ABOUT ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

just kidding.

ME! and the amp....

Thrice, let me know when you start building balanced Mini^3s. ;D

But yes, I'm betting the balanced Beta22 is PURE BEAST (from my experience with the normal Beta22). O0

I'd be willing to build one if you want it...don't think it'd be much of a portable amp at that point though. but it isn't something I'm going to advertise as a regular build.

I am still wanting my m3. I'm really looking forward to it. Balancing transformers, 6 inputs, 32v 5a power supply w/ binding posts, preamp outs, and 4pin, and 3pin combo jacks

That's why I've been so forgiving. But soon it'll be drive to Woodbine time.

Needs a black case with silver faceplate ;)

That's certainly something that can happen and something I'm considering. I'm not 100% on the case in those pictures either. I'm looking into a few other options. The final cases will be the same size though (or very close to it).

I'd be willing to build one if you want it...don't think it'd be much of a portable amp at that point though. but it isn't something I'm going to advertise as a regular build.

Portable? Haha, I was even thinking of having a balanced Mini^3 modded with a large power supply (like a Sigma11). But yes, haha, I'm not looking for anything portable. :angel:

I'll let you know if I'm ready for anything. :D Thanks so much!

I want 13 tubes in mine. :D

just loose rolling around inside the chassis :P

Shit yeah I can do that...I'll add some blue electroluminescence string and perhaps some woodied cups as well. Then I'll slap a block of wood on top that says, "Per yer bling iPods heer" and have some power tank Blackgates hooked up to that with cryoed* 5 gauge solid core silver/copper/gold/hair from a virgin's cunt blend of wire

It'll cost $5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

*by cryoed I mean sat in my freezer for a week.