November NYC meet

jinp6301

Let's hope I make it. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I want to push my luck and go to FLA at the end of October and then try to get away with going to NYC two weeks later. That'd be like the Fonz trying to jump the shark while riding a shark.

Dew eet!

Now the peer pressure is complete across forums! >:D

Nate, no pressure here. It would be great if you can make it but understandable if you can't. I mean, I'm sure jp, Voltron, agile_one, NightWoundsTime, thrice, immtbiker. boomana (can't leave out the all important designated driver) will find something interesting to do without you. >:D

It's going to be a decision that I can't make for at least a couple of weeks. I also have to make sure that if I choose to attend that I can still make a case for going back in the spring for the big party. It's not a matter of not wanting to go, trust me.

• 1 month later...

I should be there. Panel fabrication for the mini32 is almost complete so I actually have an amp to bring. :-X

Nice.

I'll have at least with my Gilmore Lite and possibly others, though at this point, I'm considering going without any gears.

Hmm, interesting - didn't know you can superscript a font twice.

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it JB.

And Haj, I hear you, if I don't get the mini32 done I don't know what I'll do. I'm not going to waste the time of bringing the old Millett Hybrid down with the Hertsens. I think if you don't have the Single Power by then you should set up your rig and put down a piece of paper that says "Insert Long Overdue Single Power Amp Here".

Sorry to hear you're not going to make it JB.

And Haj, I hear you, if I don't get the mini32 done I don't know what I'll do. I'm not going to waste the time of bringing the old Millett Hybrid down with the Hertsens. I think if you don't have the Single Power by then you should set up your rig and put down a piece of paper that says "Insert Long Overdue Single Power Amp Here".

I'm tempted to do that, since I'll have my Luminous Axiom Passive Preamp by then. 840C > Axiom > "Insert Long Overdue Single Power Amp Here" > K1000. LOL.

I'm tempted to do that, since I'll have my Luminous Axiom Passive Preamp by then. 840C > Axiom > "Insert Long Overdue Single Power Amp Here" > K1000. LOL.

Haj did you tell Mikhail that you're making the NY meet (a couple of months in advance)? I think people have said that he gets things done faster if he knows the gear will be at a meet.