6th gen iPod Classic, 3rd gen iPod Nano, 1st gen iPod Touch

Nanoha

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

T-Mobile used to be the shit of the shit, but now they're better. AT&T was better a year or two back, but it's gotten worse. Verizon isn't what it used to be. Sprint is pretty bad, to the point where I'd say they are the worst in NYC, therefore Nextel's just as bad (=[ I want a nextel again).

T-Mobile used to be the shit of the shit, but now they're better. AT&T was better a year or two back, but it's gotten worse. Verizon isn't what it used to be. Sprint is pretty bad, to the point where I'd say they are the worst in NYC, therefore Nextel's just as bad (=[ I want a nextel again).

You understand nextel uses the same network they've always used? The reason carriers in ny have trouble is because there are so many people carrying around 2-3 devices in ny. That many devices in that small an area will overwhelm any carrier.

You understand nextel uses the same network they've always used? The reason carriers in ny have trouble is because there are so many people carrying around 2-3 devices in ny. That many devices in that small an area will overwhelm any carrier.

I know that. I had a nextel for 6 years and it's reception progressively got worse year after year.

• 2 weeks later...

EdipisReks,

How does one become a High Roller? I don't understand how the different levels work around here. Is there a sticky that explains everything, or do you just have to learn for yourself?

You get to be a high roller after you request a custom title.