Goddammit

hungrych

Says the guy with like 7 at woodies.

7 woodies? Can you count?

2 woodies, one PINT, one 300 dollar source. I only had one headphone at any one time during my high school years.

All my own damn money that I earned using my hard work.

How much of the money you spend is money you earned through your own effort?

Did you have to give part of your earnings back to the family to support your parents?

Don't you f'ing dare talk to me like that.

2 woodies, one PINT, one 300 dollar source. I only had one headphone at any one time during my high school years.

Did you have to give part of your earnings back to the family to support your parents?

That's not what your signature says Nan. Besides, when I was in high school, I had to walk to school each day, both ways, in the snow, up hill. And I was happy with my sony earbuds that came with my cassette walkman.

Wow, I didn't know it was so dangerous and predatory here. I'm definitely going to be more cautious and count very carefully from now on.

Wow, I didn't know it was so dangerous and predatory here. I'm definitely going to be more cautious and count very carefully from now on.

I really won't worry too much. This is the only time I've seen this happen in the 7 or so months I've been a member. There's a lot of razzing going on but it's usually with out rancor.

This thread is just a joke... I'm not actually a spoiled whiny bitch. I know I'm incredibly lucky to be able to pay for all this stuff out of my Bar-Mitzvah which I didn't have to do much for. Didn't mean to offend. :P

I wouldn't worry about it, I'm guessing most of us could give a shit about how old you are, how you pay for your gear, etc.

It was totally my fault that I broke my cool. It's been getting harsher during the last few months and something happened in my family a few days ago that really put me on edge emotionally. In the past Charlie and I joked about how I was envious of him in a way, but when I saw his post yesterday, I wasn't in a positive mindset at all and I misinterpreted his intentions.

Charlie, I'm sincerely sorry about what I said yesterday. I should have kept my feelings under control. Sorry about that. :(