Everyone Welcome - Asshat Extraordinaire

trose49

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly!!! I bet there are more Closet iMOD'ers here. I dont have to like ya to take your money!

Thanks Head-Case! all (352 members) :dance:

You guys are really shaking it up over here! Moderators that tell you "Fuck you" what a palace you have built!

Too bad it's just a house of cards just ready to blow over!

Thanks again Slacker! and do me a favor at least give an honest review which im sure you wont!

With this post, I declare: fake. Troll. Whatev.

Dude, everyone here knows know that you bought it, the fact that you are trying to keep "street cred" on a forum by refusing the delivery just shows your an asshole.

I wish we were in high school because I would stuff a few of you in your lockers. Lol!

You all started this I did nothing but put up a gen post.

Granted maybe it should not have been my first posts but I was trying to sell quick.

I thank you for your contribution and think I will use a portion to pay for my head-fi yearly supporting membership. You can sleep tight at night knowing you paid for it.

Oh and BUMP!

You gotta be fucking with me you guys started it so now I talk like you. Are ya scared!!!!

A community with no ruls and mods that tell ya to fuck off is not a community it's IRAQ.

You guys need to grow up a bit. I'm talking to you in your own lang because it's all you understand. You wanna play nice and start over I am fine with that. Like I said you guys jumped me not the other way around.

You know, rather than being offended by the community, maybe you should have spent an hour reading through the existing threads to see what kind of community this is. Then you would have seen it would not be to your liking and you wouldn't have wasted your time.

And if you think this place is comparable to Iraq, maybe you should drive past an IED and then have a true A/B comparison...

Yes I can compare to IRAQ I can do anything I want right?

Ok I see the joy in it. I fucking leave when I'm good and ready.

Damn that feels good!

Ok I get it now except one thing if most of your members are head-fi exiles don't you think the information here is just a watered down version of what is really happening in the audio community kinda 2nd rate info.

This along with single minded members who don't embrace new members but try to bully rhem away and you have a big shit hole. I have had 1 member seriously ask me questions via pm so even your own members no which guys here are full of shit and I'm looking a quite a few of them in this thread. No not you billy and thanks by the way

The point is that you showed up and d posted your forsale bs and your typical crap without spending any time finding out what this place is and what flies here. And on top of it vragged about your headfi post count like it was a badge of honor. We do all know you from there. You're the flaming asshat who brags about his spending in his fucking sig and who buys the gaudiest shit on the market regardless of how it sounds. So you got abused. Guess what? It's the internet, sorry about your thin skin. No one will protect you here.

Yes I can compare to IRAQ I can do anything I want right?

Ok I see the joy in it. I fucking leave when I'm good and ready.

Damn that feels good!

Ok I get it now except one thing if most of your members are head-fi exiles don't you think the information here is just a watered down version of what is really happening in the audio community kinda 2nd rate info.

This along with single minded members who don't embrace new members but try to bully rhem away and you have a big shit hole. I have had 1 member seriously ask me questions via pm so even your own members no which guys here are full of shit and I'm looking a quite a few of them in this thread. No not you billy and thanks by the way

I like Head-Case and I'm glad it exists....so does Tyll (HeadRoom). I get to post stuff here about new products that couldn't or shouldn't be put on Head-Fi even with a paid thread, and the feedback is always civil and valuable. So I don't think it's "2nd rate" at all. There are little things here you won't find on other forums. For every big hobby (cars, computers) there are hundreds of big forums. I think there's room for headphones to have at least two successful forums, right?

The fact that you think the information here should be 2nd rate and that of head-fi is the be all end all of headphonia just screams your ignorance. You're just like every other member of head-fi who jumps on every god damned bandwagon and puts down bose because it's in vogue. You didn't take time to read anything else that's on this forum and realize that the people here are more knowledgeable about audio gear than 99% of the fucktards that populate head-fi. This forum is a place where people can actually say what they want, without having to worry about nazi mods censoring everything that they don't agree with, and had you taken the time to read some of the more popular threads here, you would understand why we don't like you. The fact that you continue to support all the reasons why we can't stand you is just adding more fuel to the fire.

You gotta be fucking with me you guys started it so now I talk like you. Are ya scared!!!!

A community with no ruls and mods that tell ya to fuck off is not a community it's IRAQ.

You guys need to grow up a bit. I'm talking to you in your own lang because it's all you understand. You wanna play nice and start over I am fine with that. Like I said you guys jumped me not the other way around.

Wait what? You're comparing Head-case to a country under military control where the people who live there have little say in the laws governing the place? That description sounds more like another forum I could name. ::)

I like to think that more honest discussion about gear, and d more importantly, music happens here than across the street. Yah, we talk a lot of trash, but we also give honest opinions. Crap designed to impress newbies doesnt often fly here. Neither does hype. Signal to noise here is VERY high, even with the post jacking and abuse.

Well it would have been nice to see the other side of headcase but have not yet I got clubbed like a seal the very first post!

You got clubbed like a guy who uses his first post to sell stuff that a little reading would have shown you is not highly regarded here. I'm sorry, when did we become responsible for you learning what this place is about?