Happy Birthday Knucks!

swt61

• swt61 changed the title to Happy Birthday Knucks!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.  I spent my actual birthday ...being sick.  I've alluded to some of the issues I'm facing (including 9 hours in the ER a month ago).  I had a followup appointment at the local medical establishment I use last Tuesday.  They called me the Monday before and cancelled it.  I dunno if anyone's noticed, but it turns out that the US medical care system is under great pressure for some reason.  Who knew?  

The good news is that I'm not dead, and by the end of the month I'll have a new iPhone (my current one is a 6S, which came out in the fall of 2015) and a shiny new (and expensive AAF) 16" Macintop.  The means I might actually be back on the air before the collapse of modern civilization.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Knuckledragger said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes.  I spent my actual birthday ...being sick.

The means I might actually be back on the air before the collapse of modern civilization.

Sorry to hear you've been sick, man!

Your last comment there reminds me of a little something I found funny and depressing: https://www.twitter.com/_tomcashman/status/1433289228830449668