Battlestar Galactica

tkam

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I thought about just renting or buying them on dvd, but I ended up just downloading them. I'll be buying them on HD-DVD when they come out. I think season 1 is hitting HD-DVD in december.

Wow on HD-DVD. It must be really good. No, must resist. This week has so many Season beginning shows like House and CSI

I really hope this is a joke: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33862

And some bad news: There are 20 episodes in the final season and the plan now from Sci-Fi is to show 10 of them in Feb. of 2008 and then wait until Feb. of 2009 to show the final 10! Needless to say, the large crowd at the panel was not pleased considering the 18-month gap we are already enduring.

It probably is true I've heard this rumor for awhile now. It's not as huge of a deal as you'd think though. As long as SKY in the UK doesn't split it up like that we'll be able to happily download the 2nd half of the season well before sci-fi channel shows them.

It probably is true I've heard this rumor for awhile now. It's not as huge of a deal as you'd think though. As long as SKY in the UK doesn't split it up like that we'll be able to happily download the 2nd half of the season well before sci-fi channel shows them.

Yeah most people have been saying SkyHD will broadcast them normally.

I have high hopes for season 4, not so sure about the Pegasus mini-series.

stupid comcast :) roadrunner might suck in general, but i've never hit anykind of bandwidth limit, and i download a ton of shit. and with that, i am going to bed, because it's nearly 6 AM. i think i'll be skipping my morning class, dontcha know.

Oh I never had a bandwidth limit either and I've never received a letter. But still I didn't want to push my luck :)

I've read that Comcast bases usage based on your area, so if you're in a geriatric neighborhood you could download to your hearts content. But my apartment complex was mostly Dartmouth pg/med students so I'm pretty sure that area would have seen heavy use.

• 4 weeks later...