The Office - US and/or UK

en480c4

Considering the US Season 3 premier is 5 minutes away, I figured it was time to start this thread.

I adore the UK version. I adore the US version.

"Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family."

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night's felt more like the UK version than it has in a long time. I thought it was a very cringe-worthy episode, and I loved it. Between the Ryan/Jan interaction (which had a great shout-out to the UK version), Michael taking it to the next level, Phyllis' reminder to Pam about how to route calls from new clients and Ryan's conversation with Pam in front of Jim, it was awkward and uncomfortable and made me laugh out loud more than a few times.

Not to mention the triumphant return of Garbage!

Too many great moments this week to count. A few of my favorites...

The whoever/whomever debate, Kelly & Daryl, the Irrigation Room, "Tablemaking never seemed so possible."

Great episode. I think the 1/2 hour or supersized format suits The Office a little better, but I'll be more than a little sad to see the hour-longs go.

Not to mention the triumphant return of Garbage!

Too many great moments this week to count. A few of my favorites...

The whoever/whomever debate, Kelly & Daryl, the Irrigation Room, "Tablemaking never seemed so possible."

Great episode. I think the 1/2 hour or supersized format suits The Office a little better, but I'll be more than a little sad to see the hour-longs go.

Also the return of Dwight's awesome cousin 8)