Source upgrade?

boomana

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let us know how it is!

Definitely. It's at the top of my list for what I'll pay attention to this weekend. I was disappointed in the Transporter at the last meet, though am willing to partially chalk up my judgments to the cranky brat mood I was in when I spent time with it. I really hope to enjoy the Cosecant.

Mike, do you still have a Transporter? I wouldn't mind doing a comparison with fresh ears.

Definitely. It's at the top of my list for what I'll pay attention to this weekend. I was disappointed in the Transporter at the last meet, though am willing to partially chalk up my judgments to the cranky brat mood I was in when I spent time with it. I really hope to enjoy the Cosecant.

Mike, do you still have a Transporter? I wouldn't mind doing a comparison with fresh ears.

I sold it to fund the Cosecant which arrived at lunch time. I should have it running tonight.

Gear slut! You haven't even heard your Cosecant yet, tossed your barely used Transporter aside (though I agree with you on that one), and now you're courting Nate's dac. Shameless!

I prefer gear whore but your term is accurate as well. I wish Nate was coming to the meet. My goal was to get him real drunk, put a check in his pocket and tell him he sold me the dac.

ah, ok. :) with how much Nate loves that DAC, i was shocked with the idea that he might have sold it.

Having used it for the last week I can understand why he loves it.

Also looking forward to the Wavelength DAC impressions
I'll be interested to see how it compares to the Hertsens. I don't know why, but Wavelength has always made my bullshit meter go into overload... I've been wrong before though, and for Mike's sake I hope it is a keeper. ;)