Okay, got some money to spend and wondering...

blessingx

Which should I get?  

1. 1. Which should I get?

• Lavry Black DA10 balanced XLR straight to HD650
    • Scott Nixon TubeDAC+ to Stax SRM-313/SR-303 (Classic System II)
    • Save Your Money

Okay, I'm sure you've seen me asking questions on these setups recently, and I know these systems have little in common, but based I want I already have and some money I should have shortly I could have one of these setups. Soooo which would you choose?

Why do you say that edisonwu? Do you feel the balanced XLRs don't match a decent $500 amp? Curious because although I've heard the headphone out, I haven't straight XLR out. So far the best $500 amp I've heard is the RudiStor NX-01, though I don't know how it compares to the Lavry balanced.

a little own opinion,

The headphone out is very good for 650. I just meant that 650 could go much further than that by external driving, compared with low-z headphone such as A900 or AD2000 (the headphone out is EXCELLENT paired either A900 or AD2000). If you need an all-in-one solution and you can get away from SENNHEISER (I cant, I am a senn guy), buy the one which you would get more than "good" or something like that from the internal driving.