RSA Predator

purk

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the meet I was at he was answering tech questions, with the exception of op-amps used. Granted they mainly consisted of battery life and why he chose the batteries he did, but tech questions none the less. I expected no different on a forum.

I also asked if the battery were user replaceable. Most likely a simple answer, and DEFINITLY not a "tech question". I don't want to have to rely on his ass to change out a fucking battery.

How the fuck am I supposed to know he doesn't answer tech questions on a forum?

Hmm...answering questions in person, but not on a forum, especially on the likes of HF = douchebag. Maybe that's a bit strong of a word choice...but you get the idea.

In anycase....meh.

I've been at every Florida meet that Ray's attended since you joined, and since we're an obnoxiously close-knit group, I pretty much know everyone and make it a point to meet those I don't. I don't remember you. If it was the first meet after you joined, that would have been the December 2006 meet when Ray brought out the B52 for the first time. What batteries was he talking about? You are in no pictures, including group shots of everyone there. Here are your only posts from the impressions thread. For a vocally impressionable guy, I'm surprised:

Whoa...look at the guy on the very end...wtf is going on with his pinky???

That was in reference to a photo with a broken link, and this one:

RayPics012.jpg

Christ...far right, above the ipod...I guess that's a good example of a transportable...

I'm going to call you a liar.

I've been at every Florida meet that Ray's attended since you joined, and since we're an obnoxiously close-knit group, I pretty much know everyone and make it a point to meet those I don't. I don't remember you. If it was the first meet after you joined, that would have been the December 2006 meet when Ray brought out the B52 for the first time. What batteries was he talking about? You are in no pictures, including group shots of everyone there. Here are your only posts from the impressions thread. For a vocally impressionable guy, I'm surprised:

That was in reference to a photo with a broken link, and this one:

I'm going to call you a liar.

oh_snap.gif

I'm still here. Called out in the T-Shirt thread? How?

For being so closely knit, I didn't even know you were in existence at the Tampa meet. Pretty close knit eh? I didn't see any women there, nor have I ever seen you....And it's not like I was wandering all over the place and we happenned to miss each other, I sat on the fucking couch the whole time and listened to portables, his Denon table and the Orpheus'....so uh, for being so closely knit, I sure as fuck didn't see you anywhere.

I'm going to call you....nevermind.

Nice trying to pull a deflector move. Sadly, it's a well-known liar's tactic.

I wasn't at the mini-meet at Matt's place and never said I was. I only said that I knew you were there, and since you were, you know Ray wasn't. You claimed to talk to Ray about "tech stuff" at a meet. Since the only meet I know you've been to was at Matt's I couldn't help but wonder which one you were talking about. That's the only question, not whether I hung out on Matt's sofa. There have only been two meets with Ray in Florida since you joined. Which one? Pick.

Nice trying to pull a deflector move. Sadly, it's a well-known liar's tactic.

I wasn't at the mini-meet at Matt's place and never said I was. I only said that I knew you were there, and since you were, you know Ray wasn't. You claimed to talk to Ray about "tech stuff" at a meet. Since the only meet I know you've been to was at Matt's I couldn't help but wonder which one you were talking about. That's the only question, not whether I hung out on Matt's sofa. There have only been two meets with Ray in Florida since you joined. Which one? Pick.

LOL, Bad-da-bing, Bad-da-BOOM