RSA Predator

purk

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice trying to pull a deflector move. Sadly, it's a well-known liar's tactic.

I wasn't at the mini-meet at Matt's place and never said I was. I only said that I knew you were there, and since you were, you know Ray wasn't. You claimed to talk to Ray about "tech stuff" at a meet. Since the only meet I know you've been to was at Matt's I couldn't help but wonder which one you were talking about. That's the only question, not whether I hung out on Matt's sofa. There have only been two meets with Ray in Florida since you joined. Which one? Pick.

good god i'm enjoying this pwnage so much

the only I missed was before I joined HF.

And that's why Mike's the Meet Master...or what were we calling you last one? ;D

Ooh, I loved Columbo as a kid. Used to watch it and McMillian and Wife, one after the other on Friday nights. Maybe that's what happened. No. People who throw fronts for no real reason just piss me off. He would have had my total respect if he'd just said, I got backed into a corner and starting spouting shit, but instead he threw shit my way. That rarely works out well.

And that's why Mike's the Meet Master...or what were we calling you last one? ;D

Ooh, I loved Columbo as a kid. Used to watch it and McMillian and Wife, one after the other on Friday nights. Maybe that's what happened. No. People who throw fronts for no real reason just piss me off. He would have had my total respect if he'd just said, I got backed into a corner and starting spouting shit, but instead he threw shit my way. That rarely works out well.

And that's why Boomy's the disciplinarian here :)

I don't think I said that. The only meet that he attended was a Tampa mini meet that Ray did not attend.

I believe Vicki is right on this one. He was at Matt's Tampa Mini Meet but I don't believe he was not at any Florida Meet that I attended and the only I missed was before I joined HF.

It's the use of the double negative that's confusing, it makes it sound like you believe he was there. I'm sure that's not how you meant it to sound though, but you never know, you are a lawyer after all. ;) J/K :P

It's the use of the double negative that's confusing, it makes it sound like you believe he was there. I'm sure that's not how you meant it to sound though, but you never know, you are a lawyer after all. ;) J/K :P

I see it now. I was typing from my phone when I posted what you quoted and my response. Hopefully I have not confused this too much. Although I did live up to my custom title.

I see it now. I was typing from my phone when I posted what you quoted and my response. Hopefully I have not confused this too much. Although I did live up to my custom title.

yeah I gotta call shenanagins on Nate (jr) as well, the only SoFlo meet I have ever missed was the tampa mini and I do not recall this guy here. Hey there were plenty of pics Nate why not just pick yourselt out and post it here, simply enough.

Mike you are my favorite jive talker

---Quote (Originally by oicdn)---

Maybe I'm just stirring the pot ;P

---End Quote---

That is exactly what you are trying to do.

Remember, this is my thread & I paid for it.

Ray Samuels

Just what the fuck is Ray Samuels doing... I absolutely hate the censoring (yes, I noticed a few missing/deleted posts from yesterday). There's no honesty about a MOT sponsor's product the way Head-Fi is run. Really puts my "relationship" with Head-Fi into question...

I don't think that would go down too well with the mods... That aside, I don't think he should be allowed to edit others' posts. The sponsoring should be so that he pays for the right to advertise, not to dumb down any legitimate queries. It's not that hard to understand, is it?

Anyway, my whining won't change anything. Just needed to say something, that's all.

As I've said before, at this point oicdn is just being a pest to be a pest so I hardly blame Ray for taking action against him. He's under no obligation to answer any questions and if people bitching about them gets in the way of the sales action then I see where he's coming from cleaning things up.

---Quote (Originally by oicdn)---

Maybe I'm just stirring the pot ;P

---End Quote---

That is exactly what you are trying to do.

Remember, this is my thread & I paid for it.

Ray Samuels

Just what the fuck is Ray Samuels doing... I absolutely hate the censoring (yes, I noticed a few missing/deleted posts from yesterday). There's no honesty about a MOT sponsor's product the way Head-Fi is run. Really puts my "relationship" with Head-Fi into question...

my replies and posts have been deleted in a number of mot sponsored threads or sections before. They should of deleted his annoying pointless posts to begin with "i emailed you and i get no answer..duh duh duh" type shit.

then he comes on here and calls the man a Douche bag, well i guess the chances of you getting any attention from him are zero to shit now..

his new name should be "Captain Douche!"

I just saw that my posts were deleted in that thread as well, though nothing negative was said. Perhaps they're gone because they were in response to oicdn's posts, but still.... ??? Oicdn stated that there should be clipping, and I said I heard none and at a pretty high volume. He asked what headphones and gain, and I answered. You would think he would want a post like mine in response to stand, but oh well.