Am I absolutely crazy for wanting to buy this?

philodox

We're all enablers here..... buy it.......

and btw, can I interest you in a pillowtop isolation cushion for your headphone listening seat? If your equipment benefits from isolation, think of how much you will benefit from the same isolation......

chair-cushion-319168x1.jpg

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product/other+ways+to+shop/exclusives+/double+pillowtop+chair+cushion/AdditionalViews.do

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they came in. Not as minty as I'd like, but still very cool. I don't have a scanner at home, but can use the one at work on Tuesday. For now, I might try to transcribe some of the info written about the K340 and AKG's general design philosophies. Pretty neat, worth the entry fee I think. 8)

if you have a decent digi cam, a tripod, a nice flat table, and some decent lighting, you don't really need the scanner.
Yeah, I have none of these things except for the flat table. :P
buy it since you really like the k340s and having the original manual is always a nice plus. you could probably even recoup what you paid by selling a few copies of it, if you so wished.
I got them already, they were definitely worth the cost. ;)