frontpanelexpress.com

deepak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can ask FPE for samples, so you can see what the various engravings and dyes look like.

But yeah, FPE is pretty amateur looking stuff, but at least you don't get raped on set up fees.

Sorry but they send you samples of the actual product? Anyone I should contact over there? Thanks for mentioning this :)

One drawback for fpe is their single font. I think it looks fine, but if you want, say, a different font, no dice. Unless they've corrected that now, which would be cool.

FPE has a number of fonts to choose from, and you set the size you want. If you want something that they don't have, you could always create it in some other software and save in HPGL format and then import into FPE.

FPE has a number of fonts to choose from, and you set the size you want. If you want something that they don't have, you could always create it in some other software and save in HPGL format and then import into FPE.

O0

A cool answer, and an even better suggestion. Brilliant! Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Digging up an old thread, but how is frontpanelexpress' turnaround time (and cost) for faceplate? I'm thinking of getting one made for my beta22 (and for its PS), assuming I can figure out their design software and other details out.

I was reasonably happy with their turnaround with my front panel, tho I don't remember exactly how long it took. They do nice work, too.