New Beginnings

Yikes

Yikes is a true champion of the pretzel movement. It brings tears of joy to my eye to see him stick it to head-fi in all of the pretzel glory such a fitting departure deserves.

there is one pretzel, the pretzel is supreme, bow to the supremacy of the pretzel and beware of our pretzel powers.

u fux with the pretzels and u fux with the best.

Ahhh? This warm outpouring of greetings has warmed the cockles of my heart, and I don?t even know what the fuck cockles are! ???

They did delete my farewell message. They must have put it back up, but why lock it?

That?s right folks I came here to sell Siltech cables just like I always did at Head-Fi. Hold on to your wallets. ;)

I have no problem with foul language (I spent six years in the Navy). Some people should probably learn that if you use curse words all the time they sort of loose their significance.

Glad you're here Yikes! I also really enjoyed reading your posts, and that farewell message is good stuff O0

I also want to add that it's really fun to pick on Rick. He's not that smart, and sort of reminds me of the type of person that would bash his head off of a wall to get past it, instead of just walking around it.

edit: Just wanted to add that it's REALLY fun to get Rick all riled up. Fuckin' A man...fuckin' a...

Not to try and make this thread serious in any way, but I think the issue of the national meet is important. There is no reason to me why anyone who has at least partially defected to head-code should not go to the head-fi meet, assuming they are able to be on the list. The head-fi meet is a place where all the head-fi'ers are going to get together, and that's a great thing, and we have nothing against head-fi'ers. It's the administration that's getting out of control, and I don't really think that the problems with head-fi censorship and the national meet are related to one another. I for one will be going, and think I'll have a great time, and I hope I'll see most of you there.

Glad you're here Yikes! I also really enjoyed reading your posts, and that farewell message is good stuff O0

I also want to add that it's really fun to pick on Rick. He's not that smart, and sort of reminds me of the type of person that would bash his head off of a wall to get past it, instead of just walking around it.

edit: Just wanted to add that it's REALLY fun to get Rick all riled up. Fuckin' A man...fuckin' a...

invite rick over here??? great idea thaddy!!!! ; )

haha j/k

btw yikes, as i'm doing the lists for the nat meet, lemme tell ya that so far we haven't told anyone they they can't come because someone doesn't like em O0 i've been doing it first come first serve, until we started to get darn close to the fire marshall limit, then we did it by 100+ posts, then finally a hard deadline and all waiting list after that. are you on the list now? i'm too lazy to look. if not and you still want to come let me know (PM me here is fine too) and i'll stick you on the waiting list!

Someone dislikes me? Me? ???

I was under the impression that I am universally loved and admired. :angel::D>:D

I am disliked? ??? Where is my S&W 629. I?m feeling decidedly suicidal. >:(;D

I left because I could no longer tolerate the moderation. I?m sure that there are some moderators that do a good job, but others delete threads and posts for no known reason. The problem is that as a member we have no way of knowing who is doing said deleting.

Someone else started a thread criticizing some aspects of the moderation. I chimed in. The next thing I know the entire thread was gone. As usual there was no PM with an explanation for the removal. When threads and posts are being deleting for just criticizing the moderators, I figure it?s time to leave.

Funny, if someone in power disliked me I never heard a hint of it. ??? Not that it would trouble me much. It is indicative of the level of PUSSYDOM achieved by some of the moderators. Many of the most prominent members of Head-Fi are sycophants of unparalleled magnitude.

Am I going to the National? Well as of yesterday I was still on the list. My Exemplar 3910 is out being repaired, and it?s questionable if it will be back in time. I may come sans equipment.

Ethan

Am I going to the National? Well as of yesterday I was still on the list. My Exemplar 3910 is out being repaired, and it?s questionable if it will be back in time. I may come sans equipment.

Ethan

Well, I for one hope to see you there, gear or no gear. I hope we all leave the Head-Fi drama at home and are able to just kick back, listen to some wickedly good headphone rigs and realize that we might just be there for the start of something special in the headphone world. I wonder what the first SEMA was like?

Nate

• 2 weeks later...