What happened to Head-fi?

nickknutson

The last week before a meet is the craziest! Thank god I got the myspace page and facebook for the Chi Event this weekend, no better yet thank god I saved the updated lists!!!

I feel bad for anyone who did not do the same and if hf comes back with old posts..eekk!!

i think there is a Seattle meet going on or was it Washington? not sure..something else is going on on the 17th i know.

then again i have Faith in the HF crew to bring the site back up soon and back up to what it was so no need to worry, i need to keep telling myself that...

I was hoping to drive down for the Chicago event, but i don't think I can make it...it's going to be a last minute decision. I live in MPLS so the flights probably don't cost much.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just found this place b/c head-fi is down.

what is head-case. is it where all the banned head-fiers go. :-\

It's also where people who are outspoken go, and where people who are mostly interested in not answering questions about which $30 headphones are best, etc.

i just found this place b/c head-fi is down.

what is head-case. is it where all the banned head-fiers go. :-\

vcoheda, is it really true that you like the sound of the RS-1 out of the Raptor and think the whole ordeal with the high output impedance of certain amps is a complete falsity? :(